There are many reasons to switch energy supplier from bad customer service experiences to outdated energy tariffs and even moving home. The main reason why people switch is because they save money. If you have never changed supplier before and held your current tariff for a long period of time then we can save you money on your energy bills. If you have changed recently, new deals are introduced into the marketplace all the time, so we recommend comparing energy supplier at least once every 12 months to make sure you always have the best deal going!
The amount you can save depends on how much energy you actually use and what deal you’re currently on. Everyone is different so there is only really one way to find out for sure – Click here to return to the ScottishEnergy.com home page, enter your postcode to get started and let us compare prices for you! You could save even more by changing your payment type or switching to a duel fuel tariff.
We make it easy! All you need to do is follow these 5 steps:
1. First start with where you are. Enter your postcode to compare energy prices on our homepage or at the top right of this page. (We need to know your location because energy prices and suppliers are different depending on where you live in the UK)
2. Tell us your current energy supplier, current energy deal and how much Gas/Electricity you use or how much you spend on your energy bills. If you don’t know how much energy you use or how much you’re spending then you can give an estimate based on a small, medium or large household. All this information can be found on your energy bill, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any help. (We use the information you give us here to compare energy prices on every supplier and energy deal on the market. The amount you could save by switching supplier is calculated using this information)
3. Take up the best deal that suits your needs. You can filter the results of your comparison for single Gas/Electric, duel fuel and green energy tariffs. If you decide to switch supplier we do all the hard work for you, contacting your new supplier and setting up the switch to your preferred tariff.
4. Confirmation of the switch. Your new supplier will confirm the switch and give you a completion date, everything should be done and dusted within 4 weeks.
5. Sit back and relax! Enjoy those savings on your energy bill.